Welcome to the official blogpage of Distinct Dickson...
It's a solid platform that covers news from across the world, Politics, Education, Sports, Lifestyle, Travels and lots more.
Distinct Dickson Has Got You Covered.
•Love you all.
University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The awaiting Unilorin screening form for the session 2017/2018 is out for just #2030 I.e two thousands and thirty naira only.
A social media user identified as El Ifelola shared this adorable photo of a girl named Nmasinachi who sells Groundnut to pay her school fees so she can go back to school by September. Here’s what he wrote on Facebook; Today, I meet this beautiful girl in my plaza.(By Name Mmasinachi (Beauty Comes From God) I was shocked by her beauty. She came to buy soft drink. I then asked her what is came to do around here. Her answer got me and my kid sister surprised. She sells groundnuts, I then asked her how old and which class she is in. She said she is not going to school. Why? Due to the way things are. Wow!and she is selling this to rise money so she can go back to school by September. To you slay Queen that’s asking a man to pay for your school fees learn from this girl. Without make up, and she is as beautiful as this. #SitUpAndFaceLife Pls Share to inspire someone
The first thing I knew about Valentine's day was that it had something to do with red. Ignorantly, I had dressed up for work that February 14 morning in my black polo shirt tucked into a smart six pieces red skirt. The first lady that met me was our neighbor, she screamed from a distance "So you celebrate Valentine too?" "Is today Valentine?" I asked with a obvious smile. Forgive my ignorance, I was just a teenager with less exposure. "You don't know? Today is Val o. And I'm surprised you are celebrating it." I just probably smiled and went my way. For me, it wasn't a big deal. If only I knew that Valentine's day spells doom for most teenagers, I would have considered at least a change of clothes. Fast forward to trekking back home after work, I was about to pass the lonely pathway when I discovered a guy hurrying up to catch up with me. "Valentine babe, how far na?" I ignored him and continued walking. His pa...
Tade and Ogidan had been in a relationship for years before they eventually tied the knot last weekend. Their relationship was fun all the way as it was centered on romantic displays, picnics and sex wasn't an 'abomination'. . For most weekends, Tade usually visit Ogidan in his house where she'd cook, launder his dirty clothes, keep his house and play the role of a wife in bed. They never for once see it as a taboo because everyone is doing it and the society made them believe nothing is wrong with it. . How would I know if we were sexually compatible? How will I know if she can cook, Ogidan asked sarcastically? They were both Christians who belonged to a popular church but they do not believe in the words of Christ. Tade too lived with the philosophy of knowing how fertile her would-be husband must be and she can't settle for an amateur or an impotent. And they continued with premarital sex until the eve of their wedding day. . Fast forward>>...
Comments
Post a Comment